Accomodation: First floor: entrance, 2 bedrooms (2 Queen size beds 1.40×2.00m) 1 with bathroom. On the second floor there is a large living with a simple kitchen area and a terrace. On the mezzanine you will find 2 single beds.
A charming “gîte” from a local pottery, in a quiet street but right in the heart of the always buzzing village of Cucuron. Renovated in 2004 with original materials (old tiles, smooth concrete on the walls and floors) is a idyllic spot to spend your holiday.The gîte reflects the creativity of the owner.
- Persons: 6
- Rooms: 3
- Rent: 450 € July & August
- 400 € school holidays
- 380 € middle season
- 350 € low season
- Deposit: 200 €, to be paid upon arrival. The deposit will be reimbursed after the final check upon departure
- Heating fee: 30 € per week in winter season
- Linen: Not included.
- Cleaning fee: 60 €, to be paid upon arrival.
- Airport: Marseille (Marignane) 63 km
- Train TGV: Aix-en-Provence TGV 51 km