Accommodation: entrance, a living with a library, 4 bedrooms (beds: 1.60×1.90, double bed: 1.40x 1.90, 2 beds made into one – 1.80×1.90, 2 single beds 0.90×1.90), a well equipped kitchen (stove, oven, refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher, various kitchen appliances) with a large dining table. From the living room – with a high ceiling and open fire place – you have a beautiful view on the garden. TV, vidéo, DVD-player, radio, WIFI. 3 Bathrooms (1 with bath and shower, 1 with bath, 1 with shower, 2 with WC), 2 WC’s, a washing machine and a dryer.
Maison de Jalna has been renovated in 2010 and irradates calmness. It is a mix of modern elegance and history.
This charming village house is located in the centre and dates from 1800. A small perron takes you to the spacious home (220 m2) with a walled garden of 1000 m2 and a pool (7m x 4m x 2m), with alarm. In the garden you will find olive trees, fig trees, apricot trees and a pear tree. You will find several terraces in the shade with sunchairs and a plancha in one of the garden homes.
- Persons: 6
- Rooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Rent: June and September 2300€ p/wk
- July and August (till 22/8) 2600€
- Two weeks by same tenant 4250€
- Deposit: 1000 € to be paid in cash upon arrival and will be reimbursed after the final check if no damage has occured.
- Heating fee: Included.
- Linen: Included.
- Cleaning fee: 100 € to be paid cash upon arrival.
- Airport: Marseille 59 km
- Train TGV: Aix-en-Provence TGV 49 km