- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- terraces, swimming pool, roof garden
- internet access + WIFI
In the South Luberon village of Cadenet, you will find this surprising holiday home, La Confiance, in a very quiet street. The decoration is original as a lot of memories of extensive travels of the owners can be found throughout the house. Partly built in the rocks which give the living room and kitchen a unique and intimate atmosphere.The kitchen also serves as dining room and is fully equipped (dish washer, fridge + vreezer, coffeemachine, blender, toaster). In summer you can of course also enjoy your meals in the courtyard or at the roof terrace. Three bedrooms are in the house, one bedroom is at the other side of the courtyard. In fact the entire house has been constructed around the courtyard.
Talking about the roof terrace: a garden filled with many colourful flowers offers a magnificent view over the area and where you can take a swim in the pool. Another cosy terrace is a great spot to have coffee, tea or a glass of rosé!
Cadenet is a lively village all year round, has a market on Monday and on Saturday (organic farmer’s market) as well as a variety of shops, café’s and restaurants. Only 5 km away you will find the mondain village of Lourmarin and Aix-en-Provence, Arles, Les Baux de Provence are only a 30 minutes’ drive away.
La Confiance is a surprising 17th century village home with “couleur locale”, comfort, artistic decoration, a pool and a roof garden that offers a breathtaking view over the village of Cadenet, the Luberon and even the famous Mont St. Victoire!
- Persons: 8
- Rooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Rent: 2500 € July & August
- 2200 € May, June, September & October.
- Deposit: 1000 € to be paid in cash upon arrival. This amount will be reimbursed after the final check if no damage has occured.
- Heating fee: Included.
- Linen: Included.
- Cleaning fee: Included. For rentals over 1 week, 2 hrs of housekeeping in the following weeks is included.
- Airport: Marseille (Marignane) 59 km
- Train TGV: Aix-en-Provence TGV 49 km