Ground floor: one double bedroom with view over the garden. Adjacent is a small living room(TV, hifi, DVD player) and a desk with internet access. A bathroom with shower and a separate WC. The provencal kitchen with dining table, offers access to a terrace, a perfect spot to drink your morning coffee or tea and read a newspaper.
A staircase takes you to the second floor. A large Middle Eastern-style living room is the heart of the house. A beautiful fresco and lounge sofas add a relaxing atmosphere to this room. The second double bedroom, also with morning sun, has a breathtaking view over the surrounding fields and vineyards. Furthermore a third double bedroom. You also find a second bathroom on this floor.
The house is very light, has a charming garden with some shady trees and the swimming pool. On the first floor, the terrace next to the Middle Eastern-style living room, offers a beautiful view on Ansouis and the surrounding fields. At night you have a fairy like view over the lighted castle of Ansouis .
This historical home, dating from the 11th century, is located in a small quartier, just outside Ansouis. Some architectural accents give the house an interesting style.
- Persons: 6
- Rooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Rent: 1600 € / 2 weeks 3000 € during July & August
- 1400 € p/w / 2 weeks 2700 € June, September
- 1200 € p/w in May and October
- Deposit: 1000 € to be paid in cash upon arrival. If after the final check, no damage has occured, this amount will be reimbursed.
- Heating fee: 50 € during cold seasons.
- Linen: Included.
- Cleaning fee: 70 euros to be paid in cash upon arrival.
- Airport: Marignane (Marseille) 55 km
- Train TGV: Aix-en-Provence TGV 45 km